Friday, September 08, 2006

You Know this song deserves to be no.1

I don't know how many of you have noticed but a lot of my updates have actually been completely ripped off of Popjustice.com

And today is no exception...

Earlier on at the beginning of June I was championing this song as my "official" song of the summer. But then it disappeared, without a trace.

But now it has re-appeared and this time with a video!
SO watch this:



The band are called Superjupiter and they are Norwegian.
You know (that's the single's name) is out on October 23rd
I hope this single goes to No.1
And I demand all the Djs I know (all of one) to play this song in their sets.
(Interestingly I did used to know more Djs but I haven't seen them in ages).
(Also interestingly when I previously said interestingly I meant boringly).

No comments: