Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just some youtube videos to fill the time

I've been meaning to chuck these on here for absolutely ages but what can I say? I'm chronically lazy:



Ok so this is a guy called Tay Zonday who is 25 or something. And he didn't hear any modern music until he was 13 because his parents locked him up in a box (maybe). The point is I find his voice amusing. And he became an internet phenomenon about 6 months ago but I only heard about it recently.



That is the remix he did to help advertise Dr Pepper. Again listen to that voice.



Here he is destroying Christmas with that voice - show this video to a child and make them cry.



Mark Kermode of culture show fame reviews (slates) Pirates of the Carribean 3, oh how I laughed. He didn't however enjoy Tranformers (but that's a private matter between him and God).

So that's the videos.
On a final note have you seen the video for the Westlife song Home? I hate the song (obviously) but something about the video just fundamentally infuriates me, maybe it's the way it is edited or perhaps it's the way they stare through the camera trying to pierce my very soul with their eyes of persecuting evil.
If someone does work out what it is about this specific Westlife video that kills me a little do leave a comment. Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Errrm that is one messed up and mental voice, and will now give me nightmares. Shouldn't be watching this stuff at 4 in the morning.