Thursday, January 31, 2008

Block Party

I'll start this with an apology (you wouldn't believe how often I have to say that).

I'm sorry I have not been updating this blog as regularly as I should have been, but in my defence I have been pretty busy. (Well busy in a watching movies and playing videogames kind of way).
But now I'm taking a stand and I'm going to update more regularly. (In all fairness I'm not expecting you to really care that much, but if I keep this lack of updating going you'll stop reading this blog and my ego will become hugely deflated).
So yes more regular updates.

Anyway....
Lego was 50 years old on the 28th of January and I have to say those blocks are ageing well, they don't look a day over 25, they haven't lost their shape, the sides are still firm and the nobbly bits on the top are still pert.
So to celebrate this momentous occasion I stole some videos off youtube which involve cool Lego things, so watch these and learn something:





1st did you see how quickly that elastic band gun fires? How cool is that?
2nd That level from Super Mario Brothers isn't quite correct but that must have taken ages to film, so I'll let him get away with the lack of accuracy.

1 comment:

Hamhock said...

haha that Gatling is sublime. brilliant.