Thursday, March 13, 2008

I think the only person this post is going to appeal to is future me, but tough.

The other day I was reading an article on Cracked.com entitled 5 Important Lessons Learned from Street Fighter 2 the article was mildly funny as per usual (I should point out there are some absolute brilliant comedy bits nestled deep in cracked.com which is why I have now added a link to this website in the sidebar).

Anyway about two thirds of the way down the article I found a picture of these guys.


These dudes are Kid n Play and they were a comedy rap duo from 1983-1993. The reason I bring them up is that they were in a cartoon I used to watch when I was a kid and it's taken me over 10 years to findout who the hell they are or were.
I won't explain the format of the cartoon but everytime I tried to explain it to anyone they told me kid was Vanilla Ice - people are such idiots.


That's the beginnning of a show and the into


That's the full song Rollin with Kid n Play

Also it must be said that Kid's hair is "off the hook".

No comments: