Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Three things you'll want to know (but don't know it yet)

Hello again,
It's been a mild while since an update was done but I'm here to rectify that situation with some general facts I think you should know:

1. Remember I did that update about the ITV game show the mint? Amusingly ITV Play have been told by one of the Tv governing bodies (Ofcom I think) that the answers to some of their games have been too obscure. The example given was in the quiz "What would you find in a ladies handbag?" the top 2 answers were Rawl plugs and a balaclava. Well I found it funny even if you didn't.


Kat Shoob from the Mint

2. One of my housemate's has setup a web cam in our living room that takes pictures of our sofa (and possibly us) at 15 second intervals. I don't know if you want to see our house or possibly how we live our lives (playing Wii and shouting at the neighbour's dog - which has been making some odd noises in the past couple of days) but now you have the option. The website is http://helpineedsleep.net/nerdhousecam.php or click here. Oh and I'll point out now that the camera may not always be on so sometimes you won't a surreal story unfolding before your eyes, but then again sometimes you will.

3. My Internet Explorer 7 won't work. Don't update it as it's rubbish.

No comments: