Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The day that TV went wrong

Originally this update was going to be a list of TV shows that got canceled and how it was an actual disgrace. But now I have a televisual event that's even worse than all the shows I love getting thrown into the great rubbish bin of stuff I care about.

So last Wednesday Nuts TV began.

For all those who don't know Nuts is a lad mag, not just a lad mag probably the lowest common denominator lad mag that exists. Full of tales of how the editors get pissed up everynight and hang out with pretend lesbian glamour models. (Not that I don't like half naked girls or jokes and other such things but it's just so poorly handled, once I read an issue on a train journey and I was just so bored).

Anyway they've taken the Nuts format and turned it into a TV channel on Freeview. It runs from 9pm til 1am and it's so crap. Ball achingly crap infact.
It's presented so badly and it's so unfunny.
And then it ends with this:



It's Lucy Pinder reading Shakespeare.
Now I like Lucy Pinder she is hot. But that beautiful shell of a woman houses the most hideous voice and sorry to be so middle class (I'm not sorry) but her Shakespeare pronunciation is well off.
Disgusting.

On the plus side at least Nuts the magazine has made FHM look like a classier lads mag with better photo skill and funnier humour.

1 comment:

Hamhock said...

Bring back topless darts and they'll complete this tedious shite.