Friday, September 21, 2007

Nuts TV update: Big Cook Little Cock

Well Nuts TV stoops to a new level by being presented by the bloke who plays little cook in Big Cook Little Cook.


As you can see in this photo he is flying on a broomstick.

I think the picture is pretty self explanatory on why that man is a fool. But my inner anger also comes from the fact he did a TV show for BBC 3 where he kept complaining on how having ginger hair was impeding his getting with girls.

What actually was impeding this girl related action was starring in big cook little cook, and being a tool.

Still on a lighter note Nuts TV was talking about broadsheet newspapers today so at least it was teaching people something which as you can see is funny.

2 comments:

xandert_86 said...

That ginger show was Little cook?! It's now tainted. I watched it and quite liked it. I even thought the guy was pretty alright.... now it turns out he's the wee freak!

Unknown said...

I didn't think it was seriously him.

Can I also point out that he's riding on a spoon not broom. Why would they have broomsticks in a cooking show? LOL