Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Positive Post 2

What's the best animal in the world?

Unless you said llama you are wrong.
(Although you get half points for the following: Platypus, Flesh eating Kangaroo, Grimace from the crazy world of McDonalds or Rush the dog from Megaman).

So anyway Llamas are great. You can ride them, they spit and Disney made a whole film about a man becoming one (Emperor's New Groove).

So I was exceedingly impressed and happy to know about Llama trekking in the Surrey Hills (which is near where I live).
What happens is you go and pay these people money, then you and a guide take the Llamas for a walk in the forest. You can't ride the llamas (you pull them on a leash) but they carry a picnic, which you stop and eat halfway through the walk. The best thing is these llama people (llama farmers?) organise all kinds of events. You can have:
A Kids birthday party
A corporate event
A winter morning trek
A summer evening trek
The luxury champagne picnic trek (they recommend this as a wedding gift)

Also you can go repeatedy as all the llamas have different personalities so if you choose a different one each time you get a whole new experience.



Doesn't everyone look happy?



That's Grimace from McDonalds. Interestingly I don't grimace when I'm eating a McDonalds it's usually afterwards when I feel lke I've eaten a bowling ball, and I always feel like this no matter how much I've eaten.



Rush is Megaman's dog he's the shit because he can fly, and has a spring which comes out his back, he's basically a dog tranformer. Which is more impressive than anything your dog can do isn't it?

2 comments:

a said...

My ex was almost a Llama Farmer, but her family decided to go the route of goats and sheep as the initial outlay was lower.

Llamas are only inferior to the common Zebu.

xandert_86 said...

I was in a very good mood when I found the pamphlets at work for this. Then someone said you weren't allowed to ride the llamas. What's the point of going if you can't ride the llamas?!

On a more positive not I get half a point for saying Platypus.

Platypus n. Proof that God has a sense of humour.