Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hollyoaks an exciting show for young people

The thing is Hollyoaks is great.
I mean you know you've found a good show when all the people in it are attractive and no-one can act. That is a sign of realism.
Also if you don't watch it for weeks then come back to it you know exactly what has happened even though all the characters have changed.
And you see that is another reason why Hollyoaks is great - actor turnover - I would absolutely love to have a look through the Hollyoaks financial records and see how many actors they've had on their books. People just seem to be chucked in that show and then written out in a bizzare manner. (I could give an example but I don't want to).

Also I've got a couple of mates from Chester who inform me its exactly like Hollyoaks - yet again proving its realism.

Actually I'm joking Hollyoaks is undescribeably inefficent as an exciting and original drama, however it is a good source of E-list celebrity.

I say "Bring back Heartbreak high now that was entertainment"



See here's Jodi Albert of Hollyoaks fame.

Just remember kids good things come to those who wait - if you wait long enough she'll be an even more washed up failure and then you can pick her up with your caring attitude and money - that's how love works.

No comments: