Saturday, July 15, 2006

Smells like July

Hurrah it's Saturday again.
So here I am to spoil you with another thrilling update.
Except nothing has happened again this week.
So I figured I'd throw you the bones of what could be called some enticing tales.

So I went to my vilage fair which contained rides and balloons. But the Ferris wheel was overpriced, the stalls were overpriced, hardly any of my friends were there and the candyfloss tasted like sugarless crap and the fireworks were cancelled (due to the ground being too dry). On the plus side I saw a carny folk who I think I recognised.

The only other interesting thing that happened is on Popworld Alex Zane said he was going to Hull on holiday but I think he may have been lying.
After all Alex Zane has the face of a liar.



Alex Zane - he's not the Phantom or as the bloke out of Titanic (that's Billy Zane) he is just a liar.

No comments: