Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yeah... Capital City

I've been having a bit of down time, so to make up for things I'll be posting two updates now doesn't that sound exciting.

(This 1st update is based in my real life which probably means it won't be that hiharious or entertaining, but that's the summer for you.)

Anyway my Great Aunt phoned up about two weeks ago and asked if I wanted to accompany her Grandson on a trip to London. I of course agreed as figured a trip to London would be a hoot and a holler (it's not really a main part of the story but The Grandson is Greek, and yer he does speak English).

So I listed the help of one of my mates who studies in London. So me and the Grandson met my friend at Waterloo station. I'm not going to go into huge of details of where we went in London because in all honesty it's not very interesting. But I will explain to you the end part of the evening.

I had decided the best evenings entertainment was to be found at "Club Justice". A nightclub in Soho that most of the week was a gay bar, I figured that on Friday's it was a bar that was sometimes gay. (Also I had looked at the Pop Jutsice messageboards and got a brief description of said club - unless of course it was all a cunning ploy to entice me). Well as it turned out we got to the door and the doormen announced it was a gay bar so we left with me complaning about how it didn't say that on the website.

We ended up in the Metro Club and although it got busier it was still pretty damn quiet I think we probably would've had a more exciting time at Club Justice. So eventually we left (the club) and the Grandson didn't look impressed, my friend didn't look impressed I wasn't impressed.

Then while waiting for the bus some Bride to be was chucking up on the pavement with her friends shouting "She's getting married tomorrow!".

So as a final note I think I undersold London quite nicely.

No comments: