Friday, May 05, 2006

Just one question where are my pants?

I'm using this update as a warning to people and a reminder to my future self.

I watched Howard The Duck the other day.

(Now many of you will probably not know what this is so I'll give a brief description:
A film adaptation made in 1986 of a Marvel Comic.
The plot revolves around a sarcastic duck from another world being pulled into Cleveland in our world via a laser beam.
It stars Lea Thompson (Back to the Future) and the Principal from Ferris Bueller.
George Lucas produced it.)

It is actually one of the worst films ever. I really, truly mean this one of the worst films ever.
It's worse than Red Dawn and on par with such shit as Batman and Robin and Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (maybe just having a robin makes it god-awful).
I've seen it repeatedly and I always forget how much it makes me hate living.
So the next time I attempt to watch it (I'm sure I will make another attempt to watch it).
Please stop me. Whoever you are reading this stop me....
Howard the Duck destroys lives.



A DVD release is expected in August 2006.

2 comments:

a said...

Can I borrow that when I get back?

Bagley said...

I've only got it on VHS but yer u can.
But my bet is you'll regret watching it.