Friday, May 19, 2006

Pizza challenge

This might be a very dull update as it is based in my life:
Me and a few chums ate enough pizza in 3 weeks to make a box tower which reaches from floor to ceiling, it was made from 48 boxes and you can see it here:



The pizza though not as good as Herbies where I live (closed down due to me and my mates being the only customers - it may have been a drugs front) was overall very good and came from Haworth and Ginos.

Then we threw all the boxes in the phone box under the stairs:



I dunno why we just did it.
Think we achieved something in these 3 weeks.

1 comment:

Hamhock said...

Reminds me of the library scene at the begining of Ghostbusters.

But with pizza boxes. And no ghosts. Or film.

Nearly made my way through your entire site you mother fucker hahahaha great great great