Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Didn't know what to write

Well another day another update
Oh what to talk about.....
Maybe I should write a real emo blog with how this morning I ate a piece of toast.
Then later I cried because my life is so awful. And how Hawthorne Heights (emo kings) are the only people who truly understand my pain.

Actually no we're going to talk about scenesters.
I still don't know what the dictionary definition of a scenester is.
I just know that I can spot those trendy little shites a mile off.
They always seem to turn up on the bandwagon after its been hurtling along for months or even years. The bandwagon could be for anything music, clothes, geek chic whatever but there they are some of them running behind, others sitting with their legs dangling off the back.

Anyway Guildford seems to be full of the buggers - you should all go visit.

One day I'll have an algorithm for scenesters and then I'll be able to spot them using a mathematical equation with maybe some kind of scenester genocide program involved.

No comments: