Saturday, May 13, 2006

Michelle Branch how little we knew ye

I just wanted to be happy today.
See all the episodes of Thundercats and everything would be good.
But no....
Somthing went wrong, something happened that was so terrible it must be documented.
Today was the day I saw the true dark side of modern pop.



This is Michelle Branch.
She is disgustingly attractive (and I won't be having you saying otherwise).

Back in the day the songs she used to write were beautifully angsty acoustic pieces the likes of which became the regular soundtrack to the melancholic set scenes of Dawsons Creek.

Then she got happy!
Marrying her damn husband and having a child made her happy!
When you have a kid you don't have the time or inclination to be angsty you're too exhausted. And kids and a family make you happy or something...

Then finally today she hurt me a little bit more. I introduce you to the Wreckers.



It's Michelle Branch and some other Ho-bag singing their little Country songs about trailer trash with mullets and moustaches having them in caravans.
You see I thought I understood you Michelle but I clearly never did.
You're a little bit country (read lower class) and I'm a bit rock and roll (read middle class) it would just never work.

Plus you never tour England.

You're just dead to me now Michelle Branch.

No comments: