Monday, May 08, 2006

To me to you

I've seen Noel Edmonds around a lot lately.
(Not in real life obviously, I mean on Tv).
His new show Deal or No Deal has been taking the post Countdown student world by storm.....

But this isn't about Noel Edmonds it's about Paul Chuckle.



He's the guy on the left.

This man, this legend, this Chucklebrother has no birth date.
I searched the internet and it was nowhere, not on Wikipedia and not on IMDB.
(It may actually be somewhere but if its not those sites then as far as I'm concerned it's not on the internet).

So if he doesn't have a discoverable birthdate what are the chucklebrothers hiding?
Is it a global conspiracy? Is he a robot/cyborg man? Is he the first clone (of Barry Chuckle) gone wrong? Or will Paul Chuckle live forever?

I don't know and I suggest you don't know either.

But I do know this 18 seasons of Chucklevison and counting is way too many.
Too many goddammit!

No comments: