Monday, April 09, 2007

Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend and stuff

Sorry I haven't written on here in a while but seriously nothing has been going on, it's all been a little bit boring.
I have to say this Avril Lavigne video/song is a little bit brilliant.



Having watched that video you're probably wondering why it's good. Well it breaks down like this:

A) The opening line (Hey Hey You You I don't like your grilfriend) makes an excellent sentence to text people at random.
B) It reminds me of the Lolly version of Rocky Robin.
C) It's a bit silly.
D) Avril wrote it herself.
E) The video is completely morally bankrupt Miss Lavigne is absolutely horrible to some random nerdy girl with obvious self esteem issues. Infact she is playing a playground bully - welldone Avril this one is clearly for the kids.

One of my mates believes this song may be the start of a new pop music era. I hope so it'd be beautiful.

No comments: