Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We've come a long way

So here we are.
You probably don't realise this but today marks not only the 100th "article" or post or whatever you want to call it but it's also the 1 year anniversary of when I started my blog.

You may however have noticed I've been posting a lot within the last 4 days and with this quantity there was a sharp decline in quality.
What infact happened was I noticed that the birthday of this blog was coming up and if I really pushed the quality I could make the 100th post on the birthday, so I did. Hence the lack of recent goodness.

Anyway I'm going to keep noting down ridiculous things because they are funny (even if I am not) and hopefully people will keep responding with such positive comments as "That was really funny when" or "I don't like it when you put videos on coz I can't watch them" or "None of that blog is funny - you're an idiot."

Well whatever the outcome I'll keep writing.



Also still no Um Bongo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why have you got the hierarchy of needs up? Oh well, that's one lecture less to revise for my exams!